240 x 188mm
Author/Editor: Kirsteen Robson
Usborne science encyclopedia with QR links
- A comprehensive science reference book covering key topics from gravity, flight and floating to genes and DNA, with clearly written explanations and superb photographs and illustrations.
- QR codes for each topic provide instant access via a mobile phone or tablet to over 180 video clips of experiments, animals in their habitats and animated lessons that enhance the information in the book.
- Includes links to an additional 1000 recommended websites for further study and homework help via the Usborne Quicklinks website.
- With a glossary of 1,500 scientific terms, as well as key dates and biographies of scientists and inventors, and 140 simple experiments for children to try at home.
- An exciting reference book that will stimulate children’s curiosity and inspire the scientists of the future.